TP-LINK 8 Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch TL-SF1008D
An 8 Port 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Switch from TP-LINK, ideal for small networks.
- 8 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports, supports auto MDI/MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves the power up to 60%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic case, desktop design
- Plug and play, no configuration required
What This Product Does:
The TL-SF1008D Fast Ethernet Switch is designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) or workgroup users.. All 8 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1008D can save up to 60%* of the power consumption and 70% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
TL-SF1008D Fast Ethernet Switch provides 8 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1008D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10K Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1008D work reliably.
TP-LINK Green Technology:
This new generation TL-SF1008D Fast Ethernet Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
It also complies with the EU’S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 70% of the packaging material can be recycled.
Easy to Use:
The auto features of this switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 60%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps hardware
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- Desktop design
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
|Standards and Protocols
||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
||8 10/100Mbps Ports, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
|External Power Supply
||10/100Mbps at Half Duplex ;
20/200Mbps at Full Duplex
||Power, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )
||5.3*3.1*0.9 in. (134.5*79*22.5mm)
||Maximum: 2.2W (220V/50Hz)
||External Power Adapter(Output: 5.0VDC / 0.6A)
||Store and Forward
||Green Technology, saving power up to 60%
802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
||FCC, CE, RoHS
||8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch
||Microsoft® Windows®, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F);
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F);
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing